DC Marriage License and Domestic Partnership Registry
DC has had full legalization of both marriage and domestic partnerships for LGBT couples since March of 2010.
Contact Info :
(Affiliated with DC Court)
500 Indiana Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20001
This record: Created 04/07/2007 - Last updated 07/11/2013
- Mary Cheney Gets Contrary: But why shed a tear for her when she never cared to shed any for you?
- Equality Maryland PAC in Election Mode: LGBT committee putting fundraising muscle behind ally incumbents ahead of November 2014
- ACLU, Lambda Legal Announce Virginia Lawsuit: Suit on behalf of two lesbian couples challenges state's ban on same-sex marriage
- Card's Game: Orson Scott Card pleads for ''tolerance'' of his anti-gay views, but what he really wants is your money
- DREAMer's Post-DOMA Big Day: Annual DREAM Graduation includes wedding ceremony for prominent activist and her partner
- Celebration and song after the Supreme Court's marriage equality decisions [video]: Interviews with gay marriage supporters, and a performance by the Gay Men's Chorus of Washington
- Council Committee Passes Two Pro-LGBT Bills: Legislation allowing District residents to obtain new gender-specific birth certificates held up as 'model bill'
- Work Ahead for Marriage: Illinois is not a defeat, but a wake-up call
- Backlash to the Future: Outbursts of anti-gay violence over marriage in France remind us that hatred has a long half-life
- Accidental Activism: How I found myself on the steps of the Supreme Court
- Visions of Love: Images from past and present, celebratory and solemn, illustrate the intimate bonds of same-sex couples
- Convocation to Council: Catania fulfills pledge with introduction of marriage-equality bill
- Catania Debuts Marriage-Equality Bill: Legislation introduced with support of 10 councilmembers
- Time To Act: Center Field
- Mendelson Urges Recognition: Councilmember pens letter to Mayor Fenty regarding out-of-state partnerships