African-American church with vision ''to build an inclusive body of biblical believers.''
Contact Info :
3845 South Capitol Street, SW
Washington, DC 20032
This record: Created 04/08/2007 - Last updated 08/13/2007
- Time To Test: D.C. churches, health centers mark National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, Feb. 7
- Gay Panic Fading: Civil rights advance and LGBT becomes routine, though holdouts remain
- Divine Intervention: Coalition of D.C. clergy forms to promote marriage equality
- Parental Guidance: PFLAG-DC set to honor Tipper Gore and Anacostia's Covenant Baptist Church at next weekend's gala
- Church Lady: A local reverend continues her battle against stigma and HIV/AIDS in D.C., one test at a time
- Searching for Answers: A recent Town Hall meeting on HIV/AIDS offers hope
- Coffee Talk: For 20 years, the HIV+ Coffeehouse has offered a warm respite
- Pulse of the People: Town-hall meeting examines the state of black, gay D.C.
- RIP, Fred Phelps: Your Legacy Is Not What You May Think