Shut down May 2009.
Contact Info :
1743 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20009
This record: Created 04/09/2007 - Last updated 09/10/2012
- Punch-Line Politics: Riki Wilchins's ''one trans show'' takes her from serious to stand-up, but her mission stays the same
- Back to School: GenderPAC tracks equality in academia
- Gender Blender: Blurring the lines with Kendra Kuliga and the D.C. Kings
- Crossing the Lines: Riki Wilchins and GenderPAC take up the cause of gender rights in both politics and culture
- To Your Health: Health: The LGBT Community Gets a Taste of its Own Medicine
- The Sweet Smell of Ba'Naka: Named after an alcohol-based breath spray, Ba'Naka is a regular spritzing drag queen about town
- So You Think You're a Drag Queen? Season 2, Episode 2: Seven contestants drop it on the dance floor...and into an Easter basket?
- So You Think You're a Drag Queen? Season 2 Begins: Five new contestants kick off Season 2, Episode 1
- A Wish for 2013: The time is now for Obama to sign an executive order on employment discrimination, and for our community to embrace the T in LGBT
- Drag King Christmas: Phase 1 of Dupont offers gifts of drag kings, as groomed by the venue's fairy drag mother Isis Deverreoux
- Racing Round Sandy: Hurricane postpones, but can't stop, D.C.'s 26th anniversary High Heel Race
- Bunny Business: A hop along the Lady Bunny trail includes RuPaul, Wigstock, YouTube, even an award-winning stint in porn
- National LGBT News Briefs: Good and Bad in Minnesota: Trans activist arrested, poll numbers positive and ExxonMobil shareholders vote against equality
- The Attractions of Pride: It's a big weekend in D.C., served up with pride
- Hair-Raising Tale: Transman Everett Maroon brings his story back to D.C.