A social, support, service and educational group that promotes friendships and relationships among gay and bisexual men of all races, and the acceptance and welcoming of such relationships in the broader community.
Contact Info :
(Affiliated with Black and White Men Together)
PO Box 77472
Washington, DC 20013
This record: Created 04/09/2007 - Last updated 06/26/2007
- Black and White Men Together - DC: A Community Profile
- A Helper's Heart: Meet Mr. DC Eagle 2014, Ramien Pierre
- Seasonal Solace: Rev. Cedric Harmon shares Many Voices' inclusive mission
- Out and Tuned In: Sheila Alexander-Reid brings the LGBT community to the FM dial
- Wives Making Waves: Aisha and Danielle Moodie-Mills sound off on politics and pop culture
- ManDate Returns to D.C.: Organizers open registration for annual conference promoting well-being among black gay and bi men
- Marching On: D.C.'s LGBT community and allies step up to commemorate the historic 1963 March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom
- Fired Up for the Future: Five decades later, Aisha Moodie-Mills represents the torchbearers
- Frontline Figure: From Mississippi to the National Mall, Eleanor Holmes Norton's story is historic
- Laverne Cox Rocks: From bullied in Alabama, transgender activist and actress becomes scene-stealing star in Netflix's ''Orange Is the New Black''
- Novel Approach: K. Murry Johnson breaks ground and earns praise with his debut novel of a black gay vampire
- Haunted Theater: Keegan Theatre's The Woman in Black is a good ghost story with some theatrical fits and frights
- Entertainment Incorporated: R&B singer Rahsaan Patterson, former child actor, plots his next move
- The Search Must Continue: Halted HIV-vaccine trial may be a setback, but it's not a defeat
- Zero Feet Away: From coming out online to meeting all the party people, Scruff's Johnny Skandros has brought new meaning to the term ''Woof''