Social, community and advocacy organization, serving the needs of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning community and their friends.
Contact Info :
40 West Church Street
Hagerstown, MD 21740
This record: Created 04/09/2007 - Last updated 07/11/2013
- Washington County, Md., to Offer Benefits: County will extend benefits to same-sex spouses of employees legally married out of state
- Hyattsville, Md., Passes Human Rights Act: City Council votes unanimously for LGBT-inclusive bill prohibiting discrimination
- Walling Wins Victory Fund Endorsement: Out candidate for Maryland House of Delegates gets backing from national LGBT leadership organization
- Evan Glass Launches Montgomery Co. Council Race: Silver Spring resident would be the Council's first out gay member
- Mizeur Announces Coates as Running Mate: Hitting on progressive themes, the Maryland duo downplay historic candidacy, saying results more important than ''identity politics''
- Mizeur Wins Progressive Neighbors Endorsement: Montgomery Co. grassroots group gives its nod to lesbian Democratic delegate running for Maryland governor
- Millennials Moving Beyond Marriage: Activists point to broader view of social justice for an up-and-coming LGBT generation
- Generating Support for Gender Identity: Williams Institute study highlights need for expanding Maryland's nondiscrimination law
- Equality Maryland's Silver Celebration: State's primary LGBT-advocacy organization sets its 25th anniversary gala
- Maryland's Gay Wunderkind: Already famous for his work in cancer detection, 16-year-old Jack Andraka is tackling a new project
- War Over Molotov's Words: D.C., Maryland LGBT groups picket band's concert over use of arguably anti-gay lyrics