Provide a safe and supportive environment for all lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, and allied students within the University of Maryland at College Park community and to promote an accepting and supportive campus environment for persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities, through outreach, education, and work with other student organizations.
Contact Info :
(Affiliated with University of Maryland at College Park)
Involvement Suite; Stamp, Room 0207H
College Park, MD
This record: Created 04/09/2007 - Last updated 06/29/2007
- University of Maryland: Terrapins Meet ''Golden Girls'': Queer on Campus
- Playing Out: Team DC recognizes three out student athletes with scholarships
- About the Youth Pride Alliance: Youth Pride 2012: Board
- Youth Pride 2012: Youthful Measures: This year, D.C.'s special day marks its sweet 16th birthday with vibrancy. But since its birth, Youth Pride has thrived.
- Sweet 16 in Dupont: Youth Pride Day returns to the circle for 2012
- From the Youth Pride Alliance Board of Directors: Youth Pride Guide 2011
- Circle Back: Annual Youth Pride moves back to Dupont Circle
- Pride's Bright Future: The years ahead look bigger-than-ever for Capital Pride
- Mason Leaving Capital Pride: Executive director of annual LGBT festival making West Coast move for Ph.D.
- Youth Pride Day on Stage [video]: SMYAL, Michelle Raymond and Private Tails perform at DC's 2010 Youth Pride festival
- Youth Pride Postponed: Expected rain pushes annual festival from April 24 to May 1
- Speakers & Performers: Youth Pride Guide 2010