NOT ACTIVE Nov 2012. An organization whose objectives include the promotion of educational and cultural activities as well as social welfare among older gay and bisexual men and younger men who enjoy the company of older men.
Contact Info :
PO Box 22122
Baltimore, MD 21203
This record: Created 04/09/2007 - Last updated 11/21/2012
- Aging for Everybody: Gay Men's Health Summit
- Prime Timers of DC: A Community Profile
- Coffee at the Center: D.C.'S LGBT community center adds weekly coffee social for seniors to the lineup
- Golden Years: As time passes and our community ages, we need to focus on providing for the LGBT elderly
- Presenting PALS: Whitman-Walker Health and Mautner Project Partnering To Provide Support Services Targeting LGBT Seniors
- Shelly Bailes, Davis, Calif.: National Equality March 2009
- Stuart Wilber, Seattle: National Equality March 2009
- Finding a Fearless Future: Masters of money to offer retirement advice for all ages and incomes
- Village People: Gay interest in retirement concept that favors 'aging in place'
- HIV and Aging: Elder Think Tank offers HIV discussion
- Growing Pains: GLBT elders avoid re-entering the closet with monthly discussion group
- The Search Must Continue: Halted HIV-vaccine trial may be a setback, but it's not a defeat
- Zero Feet Away: From coming out online to meeting all the party people, Scruff's Johnny Skandros has brought new meaning to the term ''Woof''
- Team DC Fashion Show 2012 [video]: DC area models show off men's underwear fashions at Town
- Outspoken #44: Coverboy Confidential [video]: Town Danceboutique's visitors answer your favorite Coverboy questions