Log Cabin Republicans - National Headquarters
''Works within the Republican Party to advocate equal rights for all Americans, including gays and lesbians.'' Numerous local chapters across the USA.
Contact Info :
1901 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20006
This record: Created 04/09/2007 - Last updated 06/26/2007
- From Tuesday to Tomorrow: Gay conservatives hope to teach Election Day's lessons
- Local Elections Count!: From Question 6 to Kaine and Allen, the local election landscape is full of unknown outcomes
- Signs of the Times: Log Cabin's reason for supporting Mitt Romney, a candidate who pledged to carry NOM's anti-gay torch? ''Trust him, he's lying!''
- Hack at Thee, Partisan!: With the convention carnival ended, it's full-steam to Election Day
- One Party, Two Camps: GOPround and Log Cabin continue their split in the wake of GOP convention, but agree that the Republican party is becoming more welcoming
- GOP's Hard Line on Gay Marriage: Despite Log Cabin's efforts, Republican platform goes all in with fight against marriage equality
- DC GOP Adopts Inclusive Platform: Becomes first state GOP delegation to adopt LGBT-inclusive language ahead of Republican National Convention
- BREAKING: Mendelson Wins Interim Chair, Michael Brown Takes Interim Pro Tem: The LGBT community responds to Kwame Brown's resignation and the race to succeed him, as council fills temporary vacancies
- McDuffie, Day Net Ward 5 Endorsements: As election approaches, candidates woo LGBT voters to break away from crowded field
- Chief Lanier Wows D.C.'s Log Cabin Republicans: Police chief talks to gay Republicans about bias crime
- Log Cabin or GOProud? Who best represents LGBT conservatives?: Take our poll and then enter to win free movie passes!
- Sights of CPAC: Trump and Coulter provide GOProud support, as threat emerges to cut group from 2012 event
- Advocacy Gets a Shot of Organized -- and Organizational – Chaos: Get Equal, HRC, GOProud, Log Cabin Republicans and more
- Court Keeps DADT in Effect: Ruling means military's ban on gay service in place through 2011 absent congressional, executive action
- Looking Locally: As the nation turned out to vote, D.C. was no different