DC Coalition of Black Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Men and Women
Founded in 1978, the D.C. Coalition seeks to abolish discrimination against, and build a strong political and economic base for the black LGBT community.
Contact Info :
PO Box 77145
Washington, DC 20013
Phone: (202) 609-7509
This record: Created 04/10/2007 - Last updated 06/26/2007
- Focus on Homophobia: Town-hall event to examine homophobia in the black community
- Coalition Coalescing: Black GLBT group taking steps to identify its place in the community
- DC Coalition Stirring: Decades-old black GLBT group hoping to harness momentum
- Problem Solver: Activist Brian Watson honored by GLAA, along with five others
- Pulse of the People: Town-hall meeting examines the state of black, gay D.C.
- D.C. Coalition, Inc.: A Community Profile
- The Queen Mother's Farewell: Carlene Cheatam reflects on her 25 years of GLBT leadership in DC
- Twin Temptation: DJ TWiN lures gays back to the Howard Theatre with his second TempTation party in the storied venue
- Welcome to DC Black Pride Weekend: For 2013, the mood is all about ''Stepping Up & Being Heard''
- Pastor No More: Larry Burks is taking his first steps in the world beyond his clergy closet
- Ready, Set, Activism: DC Black Pride screens five films shining a light on community issues
- ACTing Out: African-American Collective Theater presents its 15th DC Black Pride production
- Schedule of official events: DC Black Pride 2013
- AJ King: Next Generation Awards 2013
- Je-Shawna Wholley: Next Generation Awards 2013