American Veterans for Equal Rights
''Promotes the growth and recognition of GLBT Veterans; to promote the involvement of GLBT Veterans in the broader GLBT Community; and to promote the involvement of GLBT Veterans within the broader Veterans community.''
Contact Info :
PO Box 33962
Washington, DC 20033
Visit this Web site
This record: Created 04/10/2007 - Last updated 11/27/2009
Don't Miss These Related Articles:
- Banner Day: Beyond nuance and spin, something momentous happened Dec. 18
- American Veterans for Equal Rights, National Capital Chapter: A Community Profile
- Jodie, Justin or Maddy: Who did Ricky Gervais skewer best?: Take our poll. Win free movie passes.
- Hell Raiser: After years of big-budget superhero films, Sam Raimi has trimmed everything to the bare essentials: fear and fun
- Pregnant Pause: Her timing off and the humor sparse, Tina Fey's first major movie role also represents her first major miss
- War Torn: Did NGLTF Really Join the Anti-War Movement?
- Choosing Its Battles: The Task Force Breaks its Silence on Iraq
- Choi Found Guilty: Gay rights activist fined $100 for actions related to 2010 White House protest against ''Don't Ask, Don't Tell''
- Veteran Activist: As the new head of OutServe-SLDN, Allyson Robinson is opening new fronts in the fight for full equality in the military
- A Sailor's Life, No Longer at Sea: Chief Petty Officer Ronnie Ratliff, Navy
- This Gay Woman's Army: Jennifer Pollom, Army
- Call of Duty: On the anniversary of DADT's repeal, three active-duty servicemembers tell their stories
- No Military Welcome for Transgender Americans:
- The Fearless Sergeant: Sgt. John Cephas, Maryland National Guard
- Out and Outstanding: Gay Air Force veteran to take Outstanding Student honor at Strayer-D.C. graduation
Tags: american veterans for equal rights| aver| military|