"Provide peer support through positive and stimulating tri-monthly group discussions geared toward addressing the needs of the Black Lesbians and Bisexual Women in the LGBT community."
Contact Info :
(Affiliated with Whitman-Walker Clinic)
1810 14th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 797-3593
This record: Created 06/26/2007
- Protecting Peers: Rainbow Response meeting guides response to domestic violence
- LHP Ceremony Celebrates Women: D.C. LGBT Latino group holds third annual ''Mujeres en el Movimiento''
- Tales of the Tomlin: From drawers full of dimes to superstardom, Lily Tomlin shares the richness of her journey
- Supporting Player: From coast to coast, Chris Svoboda's journey has kept her out of the limelight but on the LGBT community's front lines
- Mizeur Matters: Not content to ''wait her turn,'' the lesbian seeking Maryland's top spot hopes people power trumps political establishment
- Out and Tuned In: Sheila Alexander-Reid brings the LGBT community to the FM dial
- Wives Making Waves: Aisha and Danielle Moodie-Mills sound off on politics and pop culture
- Stars of Spunky Synth-Pop: JD Samson and Men bring a playful and political sound to town
- Wowing with Women's Wednesdays: Upcoming Chamber event looks at DOMA ruling's effect on long-term care
- Fired Up for the Future: Five decades later, Aisha Moodie-Mills represents the torchbearers
- Mizeur Makes It Official: Out Democratic Del. Heather Mizeur launches campaign for Maryland governor
- Stepping Out: Dissonance Dance's Black to Silver festival celebrates ''black gay arts''
- A Helper's Heart: Meet Mr. DC Eagle 2014, Ramien Pierre
- Seasonal Solace: Rev. Cedric Harmon shares Many Voices' inclusive mission
- ManDate Returns to D.C.: Organizers open registration for annual conference promoting well-being among black gay and bi men