Mid-July event. "An HIV/AIDS prevention and awareness social marketing outreach that provides messaging specifically designed to target and engage African American men of the GLBT community between the ages of 25-44 years old."
Contact Info :
(Affiliated with Ummah Endowment Fund)
1015 18th Street, NW, Suite 600
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (202) 464-1435
Fax: (202) 464-1436
This record: Created 07/01/2007
- White Attire Returns: Annual HIV/AIDS fundraiser re-launched under Al Sura banner
- A Night to Remember: 61 photos of Ummah Foundation's 6th Annual White Attire Affair
- Stepping Out: Dissonance Dance's Black to Silver festival celebrates ''black gay arts''
- A Helper's Heart: Meet Mr. DC Eagle 2014, Ramien Pierre
- Seasonal Solace: Rev. Cedric Harmon shares Many Voices' inclusive mission
- Out and Tuned In: Sheila Alexander-Reid brings the LGBT community to the FM dial
- Wives Making Waves: Aisha and Danielle Moodie-Mills sound off on politics and pop culture
- ManDate Returns to D.C.: Organizers open registration for annual conference promoting well-being among black gay and bi men
- Marching On: D.C.'s LGBT community and allies step up to commemorate the historic 1963 March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom
- Fired Up for the Future: Five decades later, Aisha Moodie-Mills represents the torchbearers
- Frontline Figure: From Mississippi to the National Mall, Eleanor Holmes Norton's story is historic
- Laverne Cox Rocks: From bullied in Alabama, transgender activist and actress becomes scene-stealing star in Netflix's ''Orange Is the New Black''
- Haunted Theater: Keegan Theatre's The Woman in Black is a good ghost story with some theatrical fits and frights
- Novel Approach: K. Murry Johnson breaks ground and earns praise with his debut novel of a black gay vampire
- UHU To Unveil New Mobile-Screening Unit: New mobile-testing unit will allow for expansion of HIV and STD screenings