Social support for LGBTIQ Muslims. "Dedicated to Muslims who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, questioning, those exploring their sexual orientation or gender identity, and their allies, families and friends. Al-Fatiha promotes the progressive Islamic notions of peace, equality and justice."
Contact Info :
PO Box 33015
Washington, DC 20033
This record: Created 07/19/2007
- Evolving Islam: Gay imam touts progressive group, Rep. Ellison reception
- Manji's Mission: Far beyond the sound-bite ''Muslim-reformist lesbian,'' Irshad Manji is on a mission to keep all minds open, active and questioning
- Unholy Warriors: Commentary: Center Field
- Blurred Visages: Parvez Sharma's documentary examining the struggle of gay Muslims is less informative than it is repetitive
- Safe Haven: Gay man from Kosovo granted political asylum in the U.S.
- Just another Sunday: American Easter from the outside
- A Man for All Seasons: Imam Daayiee Abdullah offers a gay Muslim's insights for the holidays
- Veiled Hostilities: We can respect religious diversity while disagreeing with particular practices
- Global LGBT Briefs: Moscow Melee, Malaysia Book-Banning: Police arrest activists, Manji's Asia tour ends with a ban, and UAE suspect says blame the gay neighbor
- American Mosque: Attacking an Islamic center at Ground Zero is an attack on American values
- Diversity's Dinosaurs: Center Field