Gay Men's Peer Counseling of Whitman-Walker Clinic
Gay Men's Peer Counseling is provided by volunteers who are gay men who receive ongoing training and supervision in active listening, problem solving and various concerns facing gay and bisexual men. Peer counseling and support is provided to individuals and couples who are dealing with relationships, jobs, health concerns, coming out or other challenges. For more information on Gay Men's Peer Counseling, call (202) 797-3592.
Contact Info :
(Affiliated with Whitman-Walker Clinic)
Washington, DC 20009
This record: Created 11/07/2008 - Last updated 06/02/2010
- Presenting PALS: Whitman-Walker Health and Mautner Project Partnering To Provide Support Services Targeting LGBT Seniors
- Out Patient Care: HRC lists Whitman-Walker Health as a ''leader'' in 2011 Healthcare Index
- Name Changer: Clinic rebrands as Whitman-Walker Health
- Clinic Kudos: Whitman-Walker recognized as ''Clinic of the Year''
- Making Things Better: By taking a stand during dark times, Elizabeth Taylor made life better for a gay community under fire
- An Achievement to Celebrate: Tough decisions and hard work have returned WWC to financial stability
- Helping Out: Where to volunteer for gay, lesbian, bi and trans organizations in the DC region
- Back-n-Forth Budget: Council saves HIV/AIDS funding while spring shortfall looms, and The Center anticipates two new grants
- Family Care: The people of the Carl Vogel Center turn health care into community
- Clinic Preps Fall Function: Whitman-Walker to recognize Shannon Hader, others at annual Art for Life fundraiser
- The Search Must Continue: Halted HIV-vaccine trial may be a setback, but it's not a defeat
- Zero Feet Away: From coming out online to meeting all the party people, Scruff's Johnny Skandros has brought new meaning to the term ''Woof''
- Team DC Fashion Show 2012 [video]: DC area models show off men's underwear fashions at Town
- Outspoken #44: Coverboy Confidential [video]: Town Danceboutique's visitors answer your favorite Coverboy questions
- Acting Out: Jason Stuart is doing what he can to help increase the number of gay actors and comedians in show business