Summer Festival, Events Year-Round. Fairfax Pride seeks to galvanize the LGBT community of the greater Northern Virginia area (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William), promoting a positive image and enhanced visibility to, and building bridges with, the community at-large, showcase talent in the community, and foster solidarity through a celebration of diversity. Year-round networking, social and outreach events.
Contact Info :
This record: Created 09/30/2011
- AGLA Welcomes Fairfax Pride President: Brian Reach to discuss possible NoVa Pride and other topics at Sept. 15 forum
- Mark Herring Releases ''Equality Agenda'' for Virginia: State senator running for attorney general issues LGBT policy positions, knocks outgoing AG Cuccinelli
- Change in the Old Dominion: Adam Ebbin's campaign to join the state Senate could be a new breakthrough for Virginia
- Virginia Vetting: Virginia State and House candidates invited to answer questions at forum for GLBT concerns
- Reinvigorating the activists: Equality Virginia holds its annual conference this weekend