A social organization for older gay and bisexual men and their admirers. Regular meetings at DIK Bar on 17th Street in Dupont in DC. Also try Bill, 703-671-2454.
Contact Info :
Contact Person: Carl
This record: Created 04/04/2007 - Last updated 06/27/2007
- Prime Timers of DC: A Community Profile
- Aging for Everybody: Gay Men's Health Summit
- Coffee at the Center: D.C.'S LGBT community center adds weekly coffee social for seniors to the lineup
- Golden Years: As time passes and our community ages, we need to focus on providing for the LGBT elderly
- Presenting PALS: Whitman-Walker Health and Mautner Project Partnering To Provide Support Services Targeting LGBT Seniors
- Shelly Bailes, Davis, Calif.: National Equality March 2009
- Stuart Wilber, Seattle: National Equality March 2009
- Finding a Fearless Future: Masters of money to offer retirement advice for all ages and incomes
- Village People: Gay interest in retirement concept that favors 'aging in place'
- HIV and Aging: Elder Think Tank offers HIV discussion
- Growing Pains: GLBT elders avoid re-entering the closet with monthly discussion group
- The Search Must Continue: Halted HIV-vaccine trial may be a setback, but it's not a defeat
- Zero Feet Away: From coming out online to meeting all the party people, Scruff's Johnny Skandros has brought new meaning to the term ''Woof''
- Team DC Fashion Show 2012 [video]: DC area models show off men's underwear fashions at Town
- Outspoken #44: Coverboy Confidential [video]: Town Danceboutique's visitors answer your favorite Coverboy questions