Americaâ€™s largest civil rights organization working to achieve gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender equality.
Contact Info :
1640 Rhode Island Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036
This record: Created 04/06/2007 - Last updated 06/26/2007
- Maryland's Marriage Success: Question 6 strategies may not work everywhere, but the win gives a green light to its political supporters regardless
- Fueling Maryland's Marriage Fight: Cash, outreach and rallies for Question 6 in high gear
- Cory Booker at the 2012 HRC Dinner [video]: Mayor of Newark and rising Democratic star connects LGBT rights to the ''spirit of common ancestry''
- Elections in HRC Spotlight: Range of speakers at D.C. soiree – from Sally Field to Cory Booker – stress importance of November votes
- Dustin Lance Black at the 2012 HRC Dinner: Screenwriter and producer delivers powerful speech at the annual D.C. fundraiser
- DNC Delegates Arrive: LGBT groups begin week with receptions and special welcome parties
- HRC Cash To Aid Marriage-Equality Campaigns: Even with marriage equality polling well, states rely on HRC investments as backup
- Area Hospitals Get High Marks: HRC ranks D.C. area a top region for LGBT-friendly health care
- Threat Prompts D.C. Evacuations: Los Angeles Police convey bomb threat to ''national gay rights organizations''
- Praise for HRC's Donna Payne: Donna Payne wins Woman of Excellence honor from National Action Network
- From the Supreme Court Forward: What Was & What's Next for the Marriage Equality Movement
- Keeping Games Out of Will & Grace-land: Video games don't need to follow an outdated sitcom model to tell LGBT stories when there are better places to draw inspiration
- Supreme Court Showdown: With Prop. 8 and DOMA heading for SCOTUS, historic hope mingles with quieter caution
- Victory Fund Eager for Election Day: Organization sees a chance to double gay representation on Capitol Hill, touts record endorsements nationwide
- Hail to the Chefs: D.C.'s most-celebrated chefs support marriage equality