National Minority AIDS Council
HIV / AIDS
Dedicated to developing leadership within communities of color to address the challenges of HIV/AIDS.
Contact Info :
1931 13th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009
This record: Created 04/06/2007 - Last updated 06/26/2007
- Paul Kawata, Executive Director, National Minority AIDS Council: We Won, We Lost. What's Next for 2009? (Online Extra)
- We Won! We Lost!: Barack Obama is headed to the White House, but California and other states turned back gay equality. What's next for the GLBT community?
- Exit, Stage West: After helping nonprofits grow in D.C., Earl Plante looks to L.A. and The Trevor Project
- Montoya's New Post: Prominent HIV/AIDS figure takes on new NMAC role
- Journalistic Mission: NLGJA selects new executive director
- D.C. AIDS Agency Realigns, Sets Goals: Health department head remains as interim leader of DC's HIV/AIDS Administration
- Paul Kawata: National Minority AIDS Council