It's another Friday here in Health & Fitness . Wonder if the other blogs are on the same schedule? Anyway, here's this weeks Fit To Be Links.
- To elaborate on this weeks main entry: athleticism isn't neccessarily defined by strength alone. Max Shank covers this in his new article over at T-Nation. [T-Nation]
- I've struggled with this one myself, warming up can make or break a day in the gym. David Allen just put up a wonderful article on less effective methods, and what you should actually be doing. [EliteFTS]
- Many people are nervous about going to the gym at first. I know I was. Follow these simple tips on gym etiquette and you'll be golden. [AskMen]
- Another amazing healthy and fitness specialist Leigh Peele did an AMA (Ask Me Anything) over at Reddit.com. You can find more information on her website and the AMA right here. [Reddit]
- Are you having trouble figuring out a diet to reach your goals? Here's a wonderful resource that lets you generate exact meals to meet your needs. [EatThisMuch]
- I am going to forgo the typical motivation for the week because of this interesting article on Non-Alcoholic Beers as sports drinks. All the carbs, with minimum sugar spikes is very appealing. [HuffPost]