- In the ever changing world of health and fitness, some noise is starting to rumble around on bringing your knees in a bit on the squat. This after years of unanimous coaching techniques saying to push them out and spread the floor. There is some big power behind it, as well. [iLiftHard.com]
- A lot of time is spent in the gym trying to get bigger arms. It's one of the first things people notice, afterall. Well, here's a a video on a few reasons why you might be having some trouble getting them to grow. [ScottHermanFitness]
- Tracking Macros is supremely important in getting the body you want. Here's a very indepth guide to keeping up with them using MyFitnessPal. [Antranik.com]
- Layne Norton shares his single cardio tip for shedding fat. It's short, and works -- but believe me when I say it is intense. [Fitocracy]
- Diet sodas have been the source of a lot of controversy. Do they cause artifical spikes in insulin? Make you crave sugar? Or keep you from losing the weight? Short answer is: No. [Examine.com]
And finally this week's motivation.