Perez Hilton, 50 Cent swap flaming Tweets: Fiddy jokes about shooting gay wedding; GLAAD incensed

Posted by JD Uy
September 12, 2010 6:50 AM |

PerezHilton

@50cent Weren't you going to quit Twitter? #Douchebag
Monday, September 06, 2010 1:20:45 PM

50cent

Perez hilton calld me douchebag so I had my homie shoot up a gay wedding. wasnt his but still made me feel better http://twitpic.com/2lvlml
Monday, September 06, 2010 1:05:43 PM

PerezHilton

50 Cent joking about violence towards gays is about as expired as the days when he used to be musically relevant!
Monday, September 06, 2010 1:24:18 PM

50cent

Now the Pink suit mafia is making threats! Fuck dat I ain't never scared http://twitpic.com/2lvrmx
Monday, September 06, 2010 1:25:34 PM

@perezhilton stop being so sensitive its a joke. Your acting like a big baby have a nice day
Monday, September 06, 2010 1:35:40 PM

@perezhilton And my next song will make your sweet ass dance lol chill out
Monday, September 06, 2010 1:37:21 PM

PerezHilton

@50cent You're so transparent! And DESPERATE! Good luck with your acting career! #PinkMafiaRulesHollywoodBitch
Monday, September 06, 2010 1:34:37 PM

@50cent You're just jealous @kanyewest is getting so much attention for his Tweets. We already established Nye > 50! #Truth
Monday, September 06, 2010 1:42:01 PM

@50cent 50 Cent joking about my sweet ass confirms my suspicions about 50 Cent. And scene! #PerezWins
Monday, September 06, 2010 1:43:13 PM

50cent

Soulja and fab kicked it they cool now aint no more beef you cock suckers have a nice day lol
11:07 AM Sep 8th

PerezHilton

@50cent Cocksuckers always have a nice day! #Truth
Wednesday, September 08, 2010 3:59:17 PM

Twitter exchanges between gay blogger Perez Hilton and hip hop musician 50 Cent. Both men's blogs are full of vulgar comments, but 50 Cent's "joke" about shooting at a random gay wedding has bothered some in the LGBT community, including GLAAD. On Twit Pic, he has posted a picture of two men in suits running from a crowd; but many have replied, calling out 50 Cent's insenstive ignorance in the comments section. "Fiddy's" lyrics and language have bothered some gay people in the past because he is fond of using the word "faggot" and other gay slurs. He also once stated that his mother was fond of female companions. (50 Cent Twitter) (50 Cent Twit Pic) (Perez Hilton Twitter)

Please Leave a Comment