How to Advertise with Metro Weekly
Banner Ads and Email Sponsors
Metro Weekly is top-ranked among all local gay news publications in the world.
We provide these visible & effective methods of internet advertising to help promote your business' or organization's services:
Want to promote your website? Just let us know which of the options below is right for you.
MetroWeekly.com Site Statistics
Yearly = 1,512,479
Monthly = 126,039
Daily = 4,201
Yearly = 9,095,560
Monthy = 757,963
Daily = 25,265
(Note: Statistics are measured from August 2009-July 2010 by Google Analytics. *Page views are a more accurate statistic than "hits.")
Graphic Banner Ads (Creatives)
728 width x 90 height
300 width x 250 height
120 width x 600 height
Mailing List Sponsors
Have your message e-mailed directly to our 11,000+ newsletter subscribers.
Call Randy Shulman, Publisher, at (202) 638-6830 or e-mail for details about mailing list sponsorships:
Advertisers who use Google's AdWords can target metroweekly.com - Here's how (updated March 2012):
- From the main menu, click ''Tools and Analysis''
- Then click ''Placement Tool'' on the left
- In the "Website" field, type ''metroweekly.com''
- Hit [Search]
- Click the checkbox next to '' metroweekly.com''
- Hit [+ Add placements] and choose the campaign and Ad Group
To verify, look at the main menu:
- Click "Campaigns" tab
- Click the name of your specific campaign's name
- Click the "Networks" tab
- Lookd for Managed placements. Hit "show details."
- metroweekly.com should be listed near the bottom of the page.