Gay travelers to Portland, Oregon can find a welcoming home at the Jupiter Hotel. Through Dec. 30, 2012 the urban boutique hotel is offering a “Keep Portland Queer” room package.
The gay-friendly package includes:
- Complimentary issues of Out City magazine and PQ Monthly, local LGBT publications
- $10 gift certificate to Fantasy for Adults Only
- Bottle of Barefoot Wine’s Bubbly Pink Moscato
- Travel Portland LGBT tourism brochure
- $10 gift certificate to Voodoo Doughnuts
- Free overnight parking
In addition, Jupiter will donate 10 percent of the proceeds from the package to the Q Center, Portland’s LGBT community center.
The Jupiter, a member of the International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association, offers 81 recently renovated modern, eco-friendly guestrooms.
The Keep Portland Queer package can be viewed online and booked here.
Information on gay-friendly Portland is available here.
Get Elsewhere in your inbox. Join our mailing list.